The board of the Doctoral School decides on the organisation matters, pedagogical issues, awarding grants, financial suppports for training, PhD student follow-up...
- Director of the Doctoral School: Claire Migliaccio (UCA/UNS)
- 6 representatives of the laboratories: David Coudert (INRIA Méditerranée), Sylvie Icart (I3S), Benoît Miramond (LEAT), Xavier Pennec (INRIA Méditerranée), Bruno Martin (I3S), Valérie Roy (CMA et PSL/MINES ParisTech)
- 2 representatives of the students: Lyes Khacef, Rémi Gracia, substitute: Roland Kromes.
- 2 representatives of external laboratories of the UCA: Didier Auroux (Mathematics), Franck Delaunay (Biology)
- 1 representative of the socio-economic world: Luc Robert (Bentley)
- 2 representatives of the administrative staff of UCA: Ali Beikbaghban (Campus SophiaTech), Stéphanie Sorres (INRIA RH)
The Thesis Council within the board monitors the composition of the thesis committees:
- properly qualified reviewers, impartiality and sufficient national/international notoriety,
- independence of committee members and so on.
Members: David Coudert, Sylvie Icart, Benoît Miramond, Claire Migliaccio, Xavier Pennec.